Evasi0n7 1.0.8 works for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4 iPad Mini/5/4/3/2 and iPod Touch 5/4/3! Evasi0n7 1.0.8 is untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 to iOS 7.1
Today, unexpectedly, the evaders released their new jailbreak that works for all devices running iOS 7.1. Their new release , Evasi0n7 1.0.8, will jailbreak every device including iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 iPad mini, iPad, iPod Touch. This is the release that everyone has been waiting for and it is finally here. In this tutorial we will show you how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad running iOS 7.1
Step 1. Download Evasi0n1.0.8 for Mac or Windows below:
Mac OS X : Evasi0n7-MAC-1.0.8.dmg
Windows : Evasi0n7-WIN-1.0.8.zip
Step 2. Open Evasi0n 7 plug in your iOS device, make sure to back up if you havent already.
Step 3. Start the jailbreak and wait around five mins for your device to reboot and the program to prompt you to unlock your phone and click the icon.
Step 4. Click the new Evasi0n 7 icon.
Step 5. After your device reboots again it will prompt you to unlock your device, do so.
Step 6. After the final reboot click on the Cydia icon let it load and respring and your jailbreak is complete.
The evasi0n jailbreak is untethered so you won’t have to worry about booting your device manually!
- 5 minutes of your time !
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.7 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows.
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version).
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer.
Important Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete.
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8/10.9 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.5. with iTunes first.
- Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.